A heart warming story of defunct Kyu-Shirataki Train Station and their one passenger.
* The lone passenger is a high school student who takes the train station by herself to school everyday.
* Japan Railways decided over 3 yrs ago to keep the station open til the girl graduates.
* Education is a national priority for Japan and their policy of no child left behind.
* Kyu-Shirataki station is located on the island of Hokkaido, Japan.
* Rural students depend on the railways to take them to schools that are usually far away.